2012年1月6日星期五

Despite the fact bridal dress

One of the most latest tasks I have done for Dream Now Publication may be a large amount of bridal trend analysis and wrote an article about Kate Middleton?¡¥s wedding dress. The article is published on the very first web page on Dream Now?¡¥s Web-site . Writing this piecabout Kate?¡¥s type and existing bridal trest me very a bit. The marriage ceremony world is this kind of a several world as opposed to fashion design globe I live and consume myself in. Despite the fact that I am motivated by certain developments, stylists, topics and art, I nonetheless love to obtain assignments thrown at me that I can obtain a problem from. The subsequent assignment I've to create about is actually a one,000 phrase post about Rachel Zoe, her style styling carreer, new child and lifestyle like a stylist now.


Following I compose this write-up, my boss stated that she is going to pitch it to the Rachel Zoe Manifeste Relations team for an interview with both Rachel Zoe herself, or her major assistant. I'm super ecstatic to start operating on this and studying latest details about Zoe and to begin producing about her. I have in no way gotten such an wonderful chance to write for this kind of a properly known stylist and possibly possess the post be the cause why she claims yes to becoming interviewed. =] So stoked ! Anyway, have a look at www.dreamnowmag.com in addition to their Facebook web page, and Twitter for more information on the most recent articles which the employees and I have been publishing, which includes my post about Kate Middleton and her marriage ceremony style!




bridal dress
Mothers Of Bride Dresses

没有评论:

发表评论