2012年3月28日星期三

I believe word-of-mouth will Vibram FiveFinger shoes

I still want my gloves, socks and sneakers without complications. But I'm willing to give these a attempt, if only for that mild excess weight for carrying them about. I'm also thinking they'd be good for walking on the beach within the sand. I love the feel of sand of my toes, but there's always a chance of stepping on something sharp. I like to walk/run by the ocean and these seem like a superb option to bulky traditional shoes. I also like the non-webbed toe version, which are even lighter in fat than the Vibrams. They're easier to toss into a seashore bag than traditional running footwear.



I just lately tried Stand-Up Paddle boarding and I could see utilizing them for that also.Vibrams weight is five.seven ounces. The Mizuno Universe 3 (price $119.99) weighs 3.6 ounces and has a closed toe as you'd see on a traditional sneaker, so no alien toes.As summer approaches, you might see additional and a lot more of these minimalist operating shoes, and do a double-take as I did. If they are durable and men and women like them, I believe word-of-mouth will have these minimalist shoes likely the distance like a Tarahumara Indian in Mexico's Copper Canyons.



Vibram Speed
2012 New Vibram
Vibram FiveFinger shoes

没有评论:

发表评论